By adding our protection service to your car you can rest assured that any unexpected mechanical issues, missing items or damage that is discovered after your car arrives in your country will be covered by BE FORWARD. Click to see Terms & Conditions For a list of items covered by our Protection Service click here.
Coverages For BE FORWARD Protection Service
|Total Loss of the Vehicle||Partial Damage of the Vehicle||Breakage/
|Engine Mechanical Issues||Transmission Mechanical Issues|
|Electrical Issues||Missing Items||Wrecker Cost||Expendable Parts
( view list )
|Protected||Protected||Protected||Not Protected||Not Protected|
How Does It Work?
See a problem with your vehicle after arrival? Send BE FORWARD an email.
Fill out and submit the “Damage Report Sheet” on our website. A BE FORWARD or Insurance Company’s Claims Agent will assist you with the complaint procedure.
Surveyors may be appointed to assess the damage. Your complaint will be verified to deem if compensation is warranted.
BE FORWARD will contact you. If your complaint requires any compensation we will guide through the procedure and how to receive any compensation or refund.
Note: Any unauthorized repairs or disposal, regardless of the reason, may result in no compensation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is the protection period?
- The protection period of the service shall continue to and through: A) the 30th (Thirtieth) day from the arrival date of the shipping vessel at the port of unloading, or B) the 7th (Seventh) day after the compliance of the vehicle is completed and the vehicle is received by the Buyer or the person of their designation, whichever takes place first.
- What do you cover?
Everything except expendable mechanical issues, damage issues and missing items.
Click To See Expendable Exemption List
Click To See Terms & Conditions
- How do I get pay back?
- We will transfer the actual amount to your bank account.
- How much does it cost?
- The protection service costs $100 USD.
- How much is the maximum coverage amount?
Repair methods and materials for the damaged vehicle shall be evaluated and determined by BE FORWARD and based on its sole discretion. The repair cost shall be, however, capped by a maximum amount set forth as follows:
A) Vehicles with FOB price of USD 1,000 or more: repair cost up to 500% of the original FOB price may be applied for the repair;
B) Vehicles with FOB price of less than USD 1,000: repair cost up to 1000% of the original FOB price may be applied for the repair. In case the repair cost exceeds the aforementioned maximum limit, an alternative, determined by BE FORWARD, may be offered to the Buyer.
- What's the difference between BE FORWARD Protection Service and Marine Insurance?
- BE FORWARD Protection Service begins once the vehicle has been unloaded from the marine vessel and shall cover the losses and/or damages for the service protection period. Our Marine Insurance shall cover the losses when the vessel sinks or any other unpredictable losses, while your vehicle is on board, incurred strictly by natural disasters.